The American Association for Clinical Anatomy (AACA) organizes the reviewing of items on this site. Reviewing is performed by anatomical and clinical experts, invited from relevant disciplines and language areas. The table of reviews below shows who reviewed this item and his or her reasons for accepting or rejecting it.
Terms are reviewed, based on the following criteria:
- The meaning of the term conforms to the definition of the concept, as stated at the top of this page. If, not the term should be allocated to a separate concept!
- The term is spelled correctly.
- Possible Terminologia Anatomica Ids are correct for this term.
- Properties 'Clinical' and 'Eponym' are correctly set.
- The term can be found in the stated references, with a meaning conforming to the meaning of the concept as stated at the top of this page.
This item has not been reviewed yet.